Running a Pink Ribbon Walk takes a lot of work and we’re always looking for help!
As a volunteer, you decide how much time you want to give and what areas you would like to get involved in:
- Joining a Pink Ribbon Walk committee to help with the organisation of the event
- Promoting the Pink Ribbon Walk in your community
- Fundraising to help us cover the running costs of the event
- Preparing the route for the Pink Ribbon Walk
- Stewarding on the day of the Walk
- Catering for the walkers
- Donating your skills and expertise, such as medical training, health and safety, transport, etc
Get in touch if you're interested in volunteering.